Dare to Dream NYC is a writing competition.
Requirements to participate:
- Senior students in Midwood High School.***
- Sophomore, Junior and Senior students within the Prep for Prep program.
- Must have a passing grade point average.
- Must be in good attendance.
Write a 500 - 750 word creative essay about a place in NYC, United States*** and the World and why you would like to travel there. Whether you’ve been to this place or not, we want to know why you’re inspired to visit this destination. What makes this place so special for you? Inspire us with your story.
The winner will receive an expense-paid trip for them and a parent or guardian to the destination that they had written about, inclusive of airfare, hotel, car transfers, tour guides and daily food allowance.
Terms & Conditions:
- Winner must keep a written and/or video/photo blog during their trip that will be posted on the Dare To Dream NYC website and respective social media.
- Upon receiving the prize, the winner must commit to a pay-it-forward concept and promises to do something/anything altruistic in the next 5 years.
Roman Chiporukha announces the start of Dare to Dream NYC at Midwood HS.